North Central Florida Job Market Update | July 2023

In July, the Florida unemployment rate increased by 0.1% to 2.7%, leaving 295,000 unemployed Floridians out of the total labor force of 11,081,000. Additionally, Florida’s seasonally adjusted total nonagricultural employment was 9,771,600, an increase of 44,500 jobs, or 0.5%, over the month. The state gained 300,600 jobs over the year, an increase of 3.2%. Nationally,

CareerSource North Central Florida Partners With Springboard to Offer Online Training in Data Analytics

Alachua, FL (August 16, 2023) — CareerSource North Central Florida (CSNCFL) is pleased to announce its new partnership with Springboard, an industry-leading online learning platform preparing students for in-demand careers through comprehensive, mentor- and instructor-led programs, to offer eligible Alachua and Bradford County residents flexible, fast online training for in-demand careers in data analytics. No