Interlocal Agreement & Bylaws
The interlocal agreement authorizes the existence of the CareerSource North Central Florida and it’s governing bodies in compliance with the federal Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act and appropriate State law. The Interlocal Agreement — under Florida Statute 163.01 — establishes CareerSource NCFL as a governmental unit and outlines the Board’s authority and responsibilities under the supervision of the County Commissions of Alachua and Bradford counties. The interlocal agreement is reviewed by the Alachua and Bradford county Commission every three years.
CareerSource NCFL Interlocal Agreement – Adopted April 2020
The bylaws guide the Board’s governance in pursuit of its responsibility to provide policy guidance and operational oversight of the local area workforce system.
CareerSource NCFL Bylaws – Adopted June 2020
Memorandum of Understanding
Memorandum of Understanding – Adopted May 2020
Workforce Services Plan
The Workforce Services Plan provides prioritized strategies to help fill the talent pipeline with work-ready job candidates who are capable and eager to meet the needs of businesses.
Every four years, the CareerSource NCFL workforce development board is required to submit its plan to the State of Florida.
Printed copies of the plan may be available at the reception desk of our Gainesville career center at 1112 N Main Street and at our Starke career center at 101 E Call Street. Members of the public may also view a copy of the plan by clicking the link below.
You can view the previous Workforce Services Plan by following the link below.
CareerSource North Central Florida Policies
- Accounting, Reporting, & Disposition of Properties Policy
- Approval & Execution of Contracts Policy – One or More Board Members Has a Relationship With the Contracting Vendor
- Code of Ethics & Conduct Policy – Effective June 2020
- Document Destruction Policy
- Eligible Training Providers List
- Exigency Policy
- Property Management Policy
- Record Retention and Disposition Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Travel Policy for Board Members
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Economic Self Sufficiency Policy
- Employed Worker Training Policy
- Incentive Policy
- Incumbent Worker Training Policy
- ITA (Individual Training Account) Policy – Effective July 2020 and Revised Oct 2020
- Layoff Aversion Policy
- Measurable Skills Gain Policy
- On-The-Job Training Policy – Effective March 2020
- Priority of Service Policy
- Support Services Policy – Effective July 2020
- Youth Eligibility Policy
- Work Based Training Policy – Effective March 2019
- Annual Budgets – Adoption, Review, & Amendments Policy
- Contract and Budget Amendment Policy
- Procurement Policy
Laws & Regulation Library
- A Quick Guide to Financial Management Requirements for Earmark Grants
- TANF Interim Final Rules
- TANF Final Rule
- CFR 20 Part 663 which deals with just WIA Adult and DW
- CFR 20 which includes service deliveries
- CFR Title 45 (Public Welfare), Vol. II; Part 261 (Ensuring That Recipients Work)
- Complete Welfare Reform Law (PRWOA)
- Federal WIA Laws