Interlocal Agreement & Bylaws
The interlocal agreement authorizes the existence of the CareerSource North Central Florida Board of Directors in compliance with the federal Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act and appropriate State law. The Interlocal Agreement — under Florida Statute 163.01 — establishes CareerSource NCFL as a governmental unit and outlines the Board’s authority and responsibilities under the supervision of the County Commissions of Alachua and Bradford counties. The interlocal agreement is reviewed by the Alachua and Bradford county Commission every three years.
CareerSource NCFL Interlocal Agreement – Adopted September 2016
The bylaws guide the Board’s governance in pursuit of its responsibility to provide policy guidance and operational oversight of the local area workforce system.
CareerSource NCFL Bylaws – Adopted March 2017
Workforce Services Plan
The Workforce Services Plan provides prioritized strategies to help fill the talent pipeline with work-ready job candidates who are capable and eager to meet the needs of businesses.
CareerSource North Central Florida is releasing their draft workforce services plan for public review and comment (linked below). The proposed services plan for workforce area 9 is available for comment for 30 days beginning February 20, 2020. A copy of the plan can be accessed using the link below. A hard copy of the plan is also available at our administrative offices located at 10 NW 6th Street, Gainesville, Florida 32601.
Public comments may be submitted in written form to our administrative office address above or in e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will be accepted between February 20, 2020 and March 20, 2020.
You can view the previous Workforce Services Plan plan by following the link below.
For additional information, you can view our Workforce Services Plan here.
CareerSource North Central Florida Policies
- Accounting, Reporting, & Disposition of Properties Policy
- Approval & Execution of Contracts Policy – One or More Board Members Has a Relationship With the Contracting Vendor
- Code of Ethics & Conduct Policy
- Document Destruction Policy
- Eligible Training Providers List
- Exigency Policy
- Property Management Policy
- Record Retention and Disposition Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Travel Policy for Board Members
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Economic Self Sufficiency Policy
- Employed Worker Training Policy
- Incentive Policy
- Incumbent Worker Training Policy
- ITA (Individual Training Account) Policy
- Layoff Aversion Policy
- Measurable Skills Gain Policy
- On-The-Job Training Policy
- Priority of Service Policy
- Support Services Policy
- Youth Eligibility Policy
- Annual Budgets – Adoption, Review, & Amendments Policy
- Contract and Budget Amendment Policy
- Procurement Policy
Laws & Regulation Library
- A Quick Guide to Financial Management Requirements for Earmark Grants
- TANF Interim Final Rules
- TANF Final Rule
- CFR 20 Part 663 which deals with just WIA Adult and DW
- CFR 20 which includes service deliveries
- CFR Title 45 (Public Welfare), Vol. II; Part 261 (Ensuring That Recipients Work)
- Complete Welfare Reform Law (PRWOA)
- Federal WIA Laws