Between the ages of 17-23?
Looking to find a job and make money?
Not currently attending any school?
Facing a barrier?
We are here to help!
What are Youth Services?
Whether you’re a 17-23 year old looking for a GED or high school diploma, help getting into post-secondary education, or the opportunity to go straight to work, CareerSource North Central Florida offers young adults the resources they need to create a successful career pathway.
Our team of dedicated specialists works directly with you as a participant to set goals, create a plan, secure resources, and empowers you with the opportunity to gain additional training, credentials, or paid work experience and move towards a career. All of our resources are provided at no-cost to participants.
In 3 easy steps, you can take a leap towards your future!
- Click here to print and fill out the application.
- Click here to print and complete this short assessment.
- Fill out your information below and click the submit button. A member of our team will reach out to you!
Together we will focus on
→ Employability skills development → Paid and unpaid work experience → Improve educational achievement → Personal Career Counseling → Work Readiness Training → Occupational Credentialing
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for CareerSource North Central Florida Youth Services, applicants must be:
- U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Between the ages of 17 – 23
- Males 18+ years of age must be registered for Selective Service
- Not currently attending any school
- Have one or more of the following barriers:
- A school dropout
- A high school graduate, or equivalent, who is low income and is either basic skills deficient or is an English language learner
- Homeless, runaway, or foster child
- Pregnant or parenting
- An offender
- An individual with a disability
- A low income individual who requires additional assistance to complete an educational program, or to secure and hold employment.
Be sure to bring the following to your meeting with your career developer:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Photo ID
*CLICK HERE to view and listen to the WIOA Youth Presentation*