On-the-Job Training (OJT)
Employers in Alachua and Bradford Counties – get reimbursed up to 50% of wages toward the cost of training your new hires!! How?
Tell us about your business, the type of candidates you’re looking for, and the positions you offer. We’ll help you fill your positions and reimburse you for the costs associated with training new employees for a set period of time.
You, as the employer, can ask CareerSource NCFL to identify and refer candidates who meet the eligibility requirements (candidates must also be eligible for and enrolled in an OJT program). Or, if you have already identified a candidate to interview or hire, you can refer them to our office for screening to determine if they are eligible.
To get started, you will need to apply and qualify to become an OJT worksite as follows:
- Register your company in www.employflorida.com
- Complete an OJT Employer Application using our secure, online Employer Work Based Learning (WBL) portal at https://careersourcencfl.pcgwbl.com
- Submit Position (Job) Descriptions
- Complete an OJT Contract with CareerSource NCFL
- Once you are approved, we start matching eligible candidates to your jobs and the hiring process begins!
We are currently looking for employers who are immediately hiring in the following occupations or industry sectors, and are interested in participating in our OJT program:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Masonry Trade
- General Construction/Building
- Informational Technology
Contact your CareerSource NCFL Business Services Representative (info to the right) who can help get you started and/or for more information!