Join CareerSoure North Central Florida at the Gainesville career center (10 NW Sixth Street) for Career Launch.
Career Launch will bring together employers actively hiring for open positions across Alachua and Bradford counties.
The event is open to the public.
How to attend:
- Register on EmployFlorida.com: All job fair participants must have an account on EmployFlorida.com. To register for an Employ Florida account, head to EmployFlorida.com, select “Not Registered” on the top right-hand section of the screen below the login.
- Update your Profile: If you’ve already registered on EmployFlorida.com, be sure to update your profile with your most recent experience, credentials, and more.
- Reserve Your Space to Attend*: While you’re not required to RSVP, sending in an RSVP will help us ensure we have enough staff available to assist.
*For those looking to attend as part of the Back to Work 50+ Session, select the “Back to Work 50+” ticket above. You do not need to select both ticket options. More information on the Back to Work 50+ Session is below.
- Register on EmployFlorida.com: We ask that all employers actively hiring list their positions on EmployFlorida.com. Not sure how? Contact our Business Services team at email@example.com for more assistance.
- Reserve Your Space to Attend: To ensure we have enough tables for each employer, please RSVP in advance using the “Reserve Your Space” button below. Select, “Employer Table.”
Special Back to Work 50+ Session
Back to Work 50+ at Santa Fe College is designed to help women age 50 and older find jobs and build their economic stability. SF is a proud sub-grantee of the Social Innovation Fund under a grant provided by the Corporation for National and Community Service to AARP Foundation. As a sub-grantee, Santa Fe College is providing a dollar for dollar match of the federal funds awarded.
Santa Fe College was among five colleges selected through a highly rigorous open competition held by the AARP Foundation. Together, the five colleges will expand their reach to impact more people and participate in evaluations to continue learning what works in the area of economic opportunity for low-income older adult women.
For women ages 50 or older, CareerSource NCFL will host a dedicated hour with employers courtesy of Santa Fe College and its BACK TO WORK 50+: Women’s Economic Stability Initiative.
Members of the Santa Fe College and CareerSource NCFL teams will be on hand to provide hands-on assistance for participants.
Jobseekers: For information, contact a staffing specialist at your nearest career center.
Employers: Contact your business services manager, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (352) 244-5153.