Have a great idea? Turn it into a business at the Bradford County Incubator! CareerSource North Central Florida and Santa Fe College Center for Innovation and Economic Development (CIED) are partnering to create a training program that gives participants the skills and knowledge required to create and grow a business and become self-employed. This program is available to residents of Alachua and Bradford counties.
Training and support are created around each participant’s target business in a process-based approach. Training will consist of classroom education, workshops, and one-on-one coaching where participants will learn:
- Small business management
- Marketing 101
- Basics of money management and accounting
- Human resources management
- Market Research
- And more!
To be eligible for tuition assistance, an individual must be:
- 18+ years of age, and
- a U.S. citizen, or authorized to work in the U.S., and
- unemployed, or if employed earning less than $25 per hour, and
- males born on or after January 1, 1960, must be registered for selective service, and
- complete an application and be selected by the review committee.
The program is offered for a limited time only. Acceptance into the training program is competitive. Space is limited so don’t miss this unique opportunity!
For more information about the Bradford County Incubator, contact Laurance Andrews, program coordinator, via phone (904) 701-8121, or visit our CSNCFL Starke Center, 819 South Walnut Street
Starke, FL 32091.