The CareerSource North Central Florida vision and mission statements express in a few words what is important to the organization and what activities must be pursued if the organization is to succeed.
Our community will have a world-class workforce that meets the needs of business and provides opportunities for job seekers today and in the future.
CareerSource NCFL’s vision is externally focused, market-oriented, and describes how we want to impact the world. This vision serves to clarify our direction and to assist our team and partners to understand how everyday actions can help us work toward achieving our ultimate goals.
Everybody Works. Growing business and jobs through a skilled workforce.
The mission statement serves as the anchoring point for our organization. It is from our mission that core values, goals and strategies can be developed and implemented.
Our values define us and remind us of the key reasons we exist and help us to focus on what is important to us as individuals and as an organization.
- Customer Focus: We listen to our customers, respond quickly to their needs, and work with them to prepare for future requirements.
- Effectiveness: We are focused on results and constantly seek ways to be more efficient.
- Professionalism: We treat everyone with respect, courtesy, and personal attention.
- Collaboration: We work together with a variety of partners to achieve our mission.
- Inclusion: We believe that diversity makes us stronger and welcome those who challenge us to see things differently.
- Integrity: Our commitment to always do the right thing guides our decisions every day.
- Accountability: Each of us recognizes our responsibilities, and we use measures to show our success.
- Innovation: We continually seek new solutions and better ways to do our jobs.
- Leadership: We lead by example within our organization and throughout the community.
Gainesville was named the Region of Excellence by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for a Competitive Workforce for its sustained, collaborative approach to economic development through education and workforce development.